1. Sokifu would probably just shrug.
2. I don’t think Vikifu loves the Velvet Underground, but if he does, he’d probably say something about the “BVUF” or the “bagong Velvet Undergound fans” now that Lou Reed is dead.
3. I think Jayfu would love all of The Velvet Underground & Nico. But I might be wrong.
4. I think Marselfu would try to give it a listen.
5. Marafuh might like it, too.
It’s already almost 6 o’clock, and the sun is setting down. It’s like fuzzy orange outside. There’s a thin blanket of snow on our yard. I’m wearing a sweater even though I’m inside the house. It’s cold, but the orange twilight (twilight!) makes the weather look warm. This fall-to-winter transition is full of contrasts, like the rays of light slicing through the freezing wind.
I’m thinking of sending Kebifu a link to Velvet’s Sunday Morning. It’s going to be his first winter in another freezer nation, and he’s probably enjoying/hating/not minding (?) these weird cold-or-warm afternoons. Maybe he’d also like the song, and inappropriately find it appropriate for autumn sundowns.
I personally love the song. Sometimes I hear a hopeful smile; sometimes it’s a sigh of resignation. It changes. Like the way I’m almost always never certain with everything I do (or not do).